The Revenue Manager maximize RevPar and hotels total revenue by establishing the best possible sales strategy through. Accurate knowledge of competition benchmarking, identification of marketplace trends and accurate forecasting and anticipation, with responsibilities as follows:
- Attend weekly Revenue Management Meeting with GM, FOM, DOSM.
- Review past results and decision (Revenue Management strategy) for the past week.
- Follow up and analyses rooms production.
- Review competitor’s set pricing online and offline (hotel website, OTA’s, phone)
- Review on-hand bookings, forecast and determine strategy to be implemented for the upcoming weeks.
- Give a quick overview of performance of online channels.
- Follow up promotion impact and production.