Organize and lead all process involved in producing meals: from food supplies through to service, ensures the experience meets the requirements of the guest, with responsibilities as follows:
- Ensure the dishes served are of the best quality, that they comply with the standards and delight the guest
- Set the standards for food production (recipe and cost calculation) in line with the F&B objectives of the hotel and the brand.
- Ensure food production standards are consistently followed by the team (process, cost)
- Implement procedures to minimize wastage and over-production
- Manage the preparation and presentation of food products to ensure quality and consistency at all times
- Mastering the HACCP standards and ensure they are properly implemented by the team.
- Control the food in the staff canteen: quality and variety, hygiene of preparation
- Identify training needs and to ensure departmental training plans are developed and implemented in accordance with company standards